Traditional Building Conference in Durham
Materials and Methods
Durham, North Carolina – December 1-2, 2015
The Traditional Building Conference Series delivers focused, relevant education for architects, contractors, craftspeople, designers, building owners and facilities managers in a time efficient format at beautiful historic venues.
Your Work will be better if you join us in Durham for the Traditional Building Conference.
You need new info to work on historic and traditionally inspired new buildings.
How will getting out of the office and off the job site for two days save you time and money?
Learning, Networking and Fun
- Tour of West Campus, Duke University- the work of Horace Trumbauer and Julien Abele
- Tour of Duke Gardens’ historic Terrace designed by Ellen Biddle Shipman
- How to sessions: Wood, Plaster, & Masonry
- Earn up to 10 AIA Learning Units (mostly HSW); other credits may be available.
- A dozen or more sponsors featuring hard-to-find products and services for your work in traditional building- under one roof.
- Breakfast and lunch included daily and join us for a reception on Day 1
Special Discount for Preservation Durham Members on Full and Half-Day Registrations!
[su_button url=”http://www.traditionalbuildingshow.com/” target=”blank” background=”#fab350″ center=”yes”]More Information and Registration[/su_button]