Renovator’s Network: Working with an Architect
Date: Saturday, October 24, 2015
Time: 9:00-11:00 am
Location: Temple Building, 302 West Main Street, Durham
Cost: $10 for Members, $20 for Non Members. Cash or check at the door.
- How do I select an architect?
- When and why do I need an architect?
- How much do architects cost?
- What are the different scopes of work I can contract with an architect?
- What is reasonable expect from architect?
- How do I ensure a good relationship with my architect?
- And anything else you’d like to ask during the Q&A period
The Renovator’s Network workshop series is sponsored by the Reuse Warehouse. Make sure to check with them for all of your lumber and salvage needs!