1011 Gloria Avenue
- Protective covenants put in place through EPF sale in April of 2010.
- Contributing property in the Trinity Park National Register Historic District.
- High-style Colonial Revival built in the early 1920s for Duke mathematics professor W.W. Rankin.
- Rehabilitation included:
- Complete rebuild of both the built-in copper gutters and the roof structure.
- Damaged slates on the front of the roof replaced with good slate from the rear porch.
- Rear porch recovered with a recycled-rubber replica slate material.
- Plaster and wood moldings, doors, flooring and more were retained and restored.
- Bathrooms and kitchen fully updated, but many features were retained and restored, including the floor tile, tubs, and built-in cabinets.