402 East Trinity
- Protective covenants put in place through EPF sale in October of 2008.
- Contributing property in the Duke Park/Old North Durham National Register Historic District.
- Owners converted property from a duplex to a single-family dwelling.
- Many significant architectural elements retained during renovation including:
- Interior and exterior paneled wood doors
- Original door key plates
- Six-over-six double hung windows
- Interior and exterior moldings
- Original firebox and mantle